Monday, May 13, 2013

mental condition position.

In the last blog I said, 'how do 'we' keep going when all of our conditioning is asking to give up?'

You may have to look at what 'your' mental conditioning is telling you, and the only way to do that is to keep looking at it - all the time.
.
Instead of becoming more neurotic, become more peaceful, as you realise over and over again, that you are not your thoughts.

Can you do that?

Relax.

Then relax a bit more.

How far can you go?

I find if I have had a particularly bad reaction to something, and my head drama has kicked in,  some serious asana practice helps me get clear, and helps me to relax.

Then I can breathe.

And there is nothing like several rounds of strong Kapalbhatti to wake one up from the deep slumber of mental discombobulation.

Peace lies within.

The mind is a clear sky. The clouds are thoughts. Clear the clouds and see the true light of reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment