Monday, April 22, 2013

suffering.

As I've got older, I've become more aware of the 'nature of suffering', as the Buddha calls life.

The world according to the news, the people I talk to, is in a mess.

But it's the people in it, and not the world itself that causes the mess.

We all live in our own bubble, 'one man's meat is another man's poison,' so to speak.

If I do some Asana practice I seem to be more tolerant of so called differences that appear to exist within the great human family.

It's not easy.  But it helps.

Being here and now - is the answer, but that's not as easy as it seems.

My mental conditioning, my physical conditioning, shape the world I create. If I do some physical Yoga, I become 'more' relaxed and therefore more aware of my condition. I can then see myself and the problems I cause myself, because of my raised awareness, then I do something about it, or not. :)

That makes more sense to me.

See it and do something about it - stop complaining!


No comments:

Post a Comment