Sunday, April 14, 2013

Inertia.

Inertia is a mighty force. When we are in the grip of it, it's hard to move, let alone do anything creative.

Pranayama is the answer.

Inertia can sometimes be mistaken for tiredness. Tiredness, if it's genuine, will exist as a result of hard work or lack of sleep. Doing Pranayama will soon let you know if it is tiredness or inertia that is making you feel dull.

If you do some kapabhatti and alternate nostril breathing and you feel better, it's because your energy was low because of inertia. If you still feel tired after doing Pranayama you may need to have a sleep.

You can't lose...

It is an absolutely certainty, to me at least - that if I do practices which enhance my energy levels - I will feel better - I will think more positively, and I will enjoy all of my life.

The only reason I will not practice is if I have become gripped by negativity.

The answer to negativity - is Prana!


No comments:

Post a Comment