Friday, June 28, 2013

No mind - no problem.

Is it just me, or does that make sense?

When there is peace within, there is no problem.

I hear someone say, in my head of course; But what about if you have small children, a job, a difficult relationship, an illness, etc?

True, sometimes it is more challenging to find peace within. But if a little effort is made to find the time, then it is not impossible.

When the mind becomes quiet it allows the energies, otherwise engaged in thinking, to be directed elsewhere.

A yoga class - when you first did one, was probably very difficult to do, but as time went on, it became easier to do - right? :)

And so does everything else -usually.

I see, inner peace, as the only goal worth achieving. And having said that it's not even a goal is it, it's here - now!

Peace is there anytime you want it. There are no excuses. None.

It's just that sometimes peace seems a million miles away from where we might be at any given point.

But.......

It's there if you look.

And the more times you go there, the easier it is to find your way back.

Yoga helps.

1 comment:

  1. My lifestyle has been one great large joke, a dance that’s walked a song that’s spoke, I giggle so challenging I virtually choke when I think about myself.

    -

    breather | breathers | breather vent

    ReplyDelete